18k Gold Filled Small Synthetic Pearls Earrings
- Handcrafted in Brazil
GoldFi Corp. uses sustainable materials with a mission to manufacture jewelry ethically.
- Most of our brass is recycled.
- Our source of gold comes primarily from certified fair mining gold in Brazil, which is ISO14000 certified.
- Ethical working conditions.
- We recycle our precious metals.
- The water used in the manufacturing process is treated to return it purely to its original form to nature.
1. Avoid contact with chemicals and cleaning products in general.
2. Do not apply perfume when wearing the piece. Perfume, if used directly on the product, can, over time, damage the jewelry due to the presence of alcohol in its composition.
3. Clean with mild soap and water, as cleaning products can damage the piece.
4. Store with care. When storing your jewelry, always choose a clean and dry place. Therefore, avoiding excessive exposure to the sun, humidity, light, and contact with scented and dyed materials is vital.